What Is Your Favorite Dog Breed

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New blog, fun tag!

Hey! It's Rose! I haven't posted in... forever!!! Here is a fun tag!

27 Tag
1. Favorite color: Pink
2. Favorite color TO WEAR: Pink!
3. Birthday: 12/28
4. Pet Peeve: ZOMBIES! LOL I am serious! They scare me soooo much!
5. What people think of you: Nice (I hope), funny (I hope), CONFIDENT (I have a confidence issue I'm working on...)
6. What you think of yourself: CONFIDENT
7. Favorite Movie: (Hopefully) The Hunger Games!
8. Least favorite movie: Anything that includes... death, zombies, and creepy things.
9. Favorite Subject: Writing.
10. Least favorite subject: History.
11. Favorite Animal: Monkey (my dog)
11. Least favorite actor: Don't have one...
12: Favorite actor: Josh Hutcherson! I <3 him!
13. Favorite Number: 14 (my age!)
14. State you live in: I don't think I am aloud to share this...
15. Hunger Games or Harry Potter: Hunger Games!!!
16. Ice Cream or Custard: Ice cream for the win!
17. Favorite Sport/Hobbies: Dance (only sport I'm good at!)
18. Middle name: Rose (my first name is Nicole)
19. Favorite Drink: Hot chocolate or soda...
20. Siblings: I have 3. 2 sisters, 1 brother.
21: Hair style: Straight. It will only curl for performances...
22. Edward, Jacob, or Push 'Em All Off A Cliff: PUSH EM OFF A CLIFF! : )
23. Pet: Monkey (my dog)
24: Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Can't think of one right now...
25. Snickers or 3 Musketeers: Both!!!
26. Imaginary Friend(s): I don't think I had any...
27. How long it took you to take this survey: 10 minutes or less.



I tag everyone that follows, who has a pet (any pet counts!)


So, my mom made a new blog today! It is called...My Daughters' Designs!!! I am a contributor, and helped her design it. She/we haven't posted...yet. Please follow or at least check it out.


Thanks for reading and God Bless You!



No comments:

Post a Comment